Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
How Can Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Help You With Comfort Eating
If you comfort eat, as you know, food is not your real problem – that’s just the symptom. The real cause of your comfort eating lies with the underlying feelings and emotions you are trying to suppress. So if you just try to reduce your level of comfort eating alone is going to seem difficult, painful and emotionally depressing.
However, when you let go of the emotional attachment to food and resolve any underlying issues, your comfort eating will reduce and disappear all by itself – becasue you won’t need to do it.
Hypnotherapy and hypnosis can help you do this extremely effectively. The result will mean that you will most likely lose some weight without thinking about it, feel lighter & brighter inside, and feel much happier when you look at yourself in the mirror.
The sooner you make the decision to stop, the sooner you can start enjoying the benefits.
Typically this takes an average of 1 -3 sessions, but does vary from person to person, so I usually suggest to start off with just one or two and then take it from there.
For further information or to discuss your needs in more detail, please EMAIL me, London hypnotherapist, Andrew Parr direct on: email@example.com
Or to arrange an appointment only please call my personal receptionist on
We look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks & best wishes,
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!