Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
Over the years we ‘ve been asked to help with this on quite a few occasions. Typically, there will be fear and anxiety around sex and penetration, which translates into your body ‘protecting you’ by closing up and tightening the muscles of the vagina during foreplay or intercourse.
Using a variety of hypnosis and hypnotherapy techniques we can help you ease the tensions to help the vaginal muscles relax and also resolve any underlying issues that may been causing it in the first place.
This means that you will begin to feel more confident and more comfortable with sex and penetration and able to enjoy it more fully, in the way your body was intended.
The number of sessions required to do this does vary from person to person. For some people, just one or two sessions are enough. For others, a short course of treatment may be required, lasting say 2 -5 sessions. Typically, we suggest to start off with one or two and then take it from there.
If you would like some more specific information on treating your own vaginismus, please send an email with any specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you would really like to get on with sorting it out, you can book an appointment, with either myself (Andrew Parr) or my colleague Colin Davis immediately.
EMAIL OR MESSAGE NOW
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OR REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Our private, confidential receptionist will answer your call and take care of everything for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!