Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
* “Dear Andrew,
I have seen a decent improvement to my speech, and feel more confident talking to people now.
I will contact you in the near future about when I want another session. Hope that is ok with you.
Hope you are well. Thank you very much.
Amit G” (London).
Although most people occasionally stumble on the odd word or phrase now and again; some people find the issue is more frequent and can cause them anxiety. Words commencing with certain letters or containing specific syllables seem to trip up others. Usually, clients book sessions due to upcoming job interviews or because of concerns about stammering in their work environment. Giving presentations or speeches is often of great concern too, either at work or for public speaking, such as giving a reading or speech at a wedding. Anticipation and speaking on a telephone is often of great concern to many clients too. Even though I help them with their primary concern, the outcome from the sessions is applicable to other areas of their life where stammering/stuttering was also an issue.”
There are two basic ways you can use hypnosis and hypnotherapy to help with stuttering/stammering…
If there is anything else you would like to know, please send an email explaining your situation, along with specific questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org Or if you would really like to get on with sorting it out, you can book an appointment with me immediately.
My private, confidential receptionist will answer your call and take care of everything for you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!