Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
If you’ve been scared to get on a plane, and want to be able to do so with ease – fear of flying hypnotherapy is the simplest way to achieve that.
It usually takes just one or two sessions of hypnosis to get you feeling comfortable with flying, but that can have an enormous impact on your quality of life – and the enjoyment of your trip.
* Dear Andrew,
Must say a big thank you for your help with my fear of flying. Flew to and from Madeira without a hint of the terribly debilitating panic that had haunted me for four years. In fact I even enjoyed the experience of being in the air again.
The only thing I did different was come to see you so it’s clear your intervention made all the difference. Thank you so much.
With all good wishes, Phil Lett, London”.
* Hi Andrew,
The flight was great thanks, no jitters whatsoever and it was an enjoyable experience. I spoke to the band this morning and told them to book anything now which is an amazing feeling. Also planning another trip with my wife, possibly Jersey as I’ve always wanted to go there.
So… I have to thank you for helping me sort this out.
Every year we help many, many people overcome their fear of flying and you can be one of them.
If there is anything else you would like to know, please do just ask … email@example.com
Or if you would like to get on with sorting it out and book your first appointment please do call my private receptionist and she will take care of everything for you.
EMAIL OR MESSAGE NOW
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OR REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Looking forward to hearing from you,
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!