Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
Breaking Old Habits
Short-Term Confidence Boosting
Pain Control & IBS
Plus Much, Much More!
Hypnotic Suggestion is the hypnotherapy that most people think of when talking about Hypnosis.
After an initial chat to discuss your needs, you will be relaxed into a calm and peaceful state of mind and given suggestions to help change your thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
You will be aware throughout the whole process, but in a comfortable hypnotic trance.
Hypnotic Suggestion is ideal for breaking habits such as Stopping Smoking, Nail-Biting, and Hair-Pulling (Trichotillomania), or boosting your confidence before a public speech, or with assistance with passing exams or driving test.
It can also be used for pain control, childbirth, IBS, boosting your immune system and a range of other medical applications, though medical examination with your GP may be required prior to such treatment.
Hypnotic Suggestion CAN be permanent but it depends on the nature of the issue. If the suggestions ‘stick’ enough to permanently change your inner belief(s), then the results will be long-lasting.
However, if it is used as a short-term fix to help you get through a situation, then the results may be short-term as well, lasting perhaps a few weeks or so, depending on the individual circumstances.
(For more emotional issues, we would usually recommend a course of Hypno-Analysis.)
Suggestion Hypnotherapy (sometimes called Clinical Hypnosis) typically requires 1 -3 sessions, but it does vary from person to person.
If you have any further questions, please do just ask: email@example.com
Or if you would like to enquire about availability and book your first appointment, please do feel free to call 0845 226 7123. And my private receptionist will take care of all the details for you.
With best wishes,
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!