* Hi Andrew I just wanted to say thank you for such a touching, personal and surprising experience with you yesterday. I have felt so much better ever since. More in control and weirdly not that bothered about cigarettes – at least not more bothered than being a Non Smoker!
It seems to have completely, but subtly, altered my relationship with that, and control in my life in general. And most strangely of all, I’m not that afraid that it will go away.
So thank you. So much. You’re a lovely, warm, wonderful person and it was a great pleasure to meet you, but I also think you have an extraordinary gift.
Take care and hope to see you again.Vicky X
* I would highly recommend Andrew Parr to anyone without hesitation – adult or child. I took my son to see Andrew with the intention of sorting out a medical phobia and, if all went well, considered sorting some other issues at a later date.
He was amazing – calm, kind, understanding, immediately putting you at your ease, incredibly professional but friendly at the same time. He gently took my son through some very traumatic times and helped to resolve issues going back years.
As a result of this he conquered not only one but several fears in a relatively short amount of time. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done. In the words of my son “he is unbelievably spectacular!”.Suzanne, Essex
* I would recommend Andrew Parr at London Hypnotherapy to absolutely anyone who feels they have a problem that is intractable, or who feels they have come to any kind of dead end. When I first went to see him I didn’t just feel I had lost my way in life: I had totally lost any sense of myself.
I still can’t believe it, but in just three sessions, through his innate compassion and incredible human empathy and care, Andrew enabled me to totally rediscover that sense of self. And he did more: he helped me to an understanding, which I had also lost, of what it means to enjoy the gift of life on this planet.Matt, Oxford
* I can wholeheartedly recommend Andrew Parr at Professional Hypnotherapy London. For many years I struggled with a number of issues, but with Andrew’s sensitive, caring approach, my life has improved beyond all recognition, in an unbelievably short space of time.
He has a unique talent for getting to the heart of the matter quickly and helping you find a solution to whatever is troubling you. I can’t praise him highly enough, he helped me get my life back. Thank you Andrew, you are amazing!T.Kelly
* Dear Andrew, thank you so much for your help with my fathers drinking. I finally feel that I have got my dad back.Elka, London
* I am completely impressed with the after effect of my session with you…it’s weird!!! It just feels as though this fire has been put out and what would have previously bothered me just hasn’t so far.
What ‘s even better is that I feel much happier in general, I’m not walking about in a state of elation but I just feel happier, that’s all I can say!”CA, Teacher. London
* Andrew Parr is indeed one of the best in this profession and I would certainly recommend him to anyone that is going through a tough phase of their life. I’ve been through so much in my life and the trauma is just too much for me.
I am lucky to have my friends around but when I sleep at night all by myself the emptiness was still there. And then as time goes by I started to develop a lot of fears and an unreasonable trust issue. That’s when I realized that I need professional help.
I went through Andrew’s sessions and little by little all the pain and the fear slowly fades away. He is really nice, very calm, approachable and he definitely is an expert!Kaitlin
* I have been able to relax and finally say exactly how I feel, without feeling judged by anybody and without anything being taken to an extreme or over-analysed. What I have to say is just that, and there are no right or wrong answers, which I have to admit I have felt compelled to try and give when asked by a team of health professionals.
I feel like I am finally starting to dig into my feelings and emotions which I have suppressed through the eating disorder for quite a while now.(Name witheld for personal reasons)
* For as long as I can remember I have been trapped in a cycle of very destructive, obsessive behaviour. Most recently this has manifested itself as an eating disorder. I was so tired of feeling like a failure as my inner demons took over and I was powerless to stop eating, worse still I had no idea why I was behaving in a manner that made me so unhappy.
Andrew has helped me discover the reason for this behaviour and helped me deal with my feelings. I have had no urges to binge since I started seeing Andrew. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and it is hard to put into words the gratitude I feel towards Andrew for freeing me from these demons that were ruining my life!!
(I don’t mind you using my first name but would rather you withheld my surname.) These are genuine words and I would like to say a huge thank you to you; wow… I feel great!!!Caz
* Hello Andrew, the news is good! I have not had any problems with eating since our meeting, and that’s a revolution for me.
Thank you so much for helping me out… the desire to make myself sick is non-existent now – the thought doesn’t even cross my mind.
This is very bizarre for me seeing as it has been a daily torture for 2 years. So, all in all, everything is going very well and I am definitely so much happier.
Thanks so, so, so much for spending time with me. I will be back in touch if I need an extra boost. Have a good day.Vicki
* I had been fighting a battle with Bulimia for the past 10 years and I was losing this fight. I had spent the day surfing the net in pure desperation, looking for any other avenues of treatment that I may have missed and I came across Andrew Parr’s website. He changed my life…
Since being hypnotised I have been free from bulimia. Words cannot describe what it feels like to be set free. If you are ready to let go of your eating disorder then I strongly recommend you give this a try.
Andrew is kind, gentle and extremely professional – I had many reservations about hypnotherapy before I came to see him but I can assure you all these pre-conceptions really aren’t true… Andrew is a miracle worker.Alex, 33, Media Consultant, London
* Hi ya, I wanted to write this email to let you know that everything is going well. I have not been sick and it has been 8 weeks now!! I am very happy and wanted to say a VERY BIG THANKS TO YOU!!Simone, 21, London
* Hi Andrew, loads has happened since I saw you last but the one thing that has been ok is all the food issues. I really can’t thank you enough and whatever I say I won’t be able to put it into words.
You have really made a difference to my whole life though – thank you just doesn’t seem to quite cover it! I even went out to dinner with some girl friends last week and ordered a pudding … and also felt ok about it the next day!!
Sounds ridiculous I know but that is a major achievement for me. Anyway, I don’t actually feel I need to come back for another session which is brilliant. I got very upset about […something personal…] the other day and overate on a couple of days, but then just thought ‘why did I do that’ and carried on as normal afterwards.
It wasn’t what I would consider a binge either – I just don’t feel like that anymore – I was just being a bit greedy but like any other normal person I could see it as that. I don’t quite know how I would have been though if I hadn’t seen you and this had happened – normally emotional things would just set me off on a massive binge but I have proved to myself that it doesn’t have to be that way and I actually respect myself a lot more for it. Thank you so much for everything.Julie, 28, Government Officer, Hants
* I feel great, and I can’t say how grateful I am. In fact, I can’t quite believe it. I don’t feel as though I said anything I didn’t already know, and yet I feel much lighter and in tune with my emotions, and entirely able to deal with them in a normal way. I would be grateful for your advice, however, on whether you think I should come again.Laia, London
* Andrew, Fyi I had a presentation feedback day yesterday and I got a 6 out of 6 for confidence from the trainers! Mightily impressed.SM, I.T. Specialist in London – comments after first session.
* A bit of feedback… the overwhelming gloom and depression I’ve been battling for a few weeks has totally lifted today. Strong images from yesterday’s session keep playing around in my mind. Very happy.D.
* I saw you a few days ago for an eating disorder. Just wanted to say thankyou. Since the session I have definately felt happier and for the first time in years I don’t hate myself and the way I look. It doesn’t seem so much of an issue.Charlotte D
* Must say a big thank you for your help with my fear of flying. Flew to and from Madeira without a hint of the terribly debilitating panic that had haunted me for four years. In fact I even enjoyed the experience of being in the air again.
The only thing I did different was come to see you so it’s clear your intervention made all the difference. Thank you so much.Phil Lett, London
* I just wanted say thank you for your help yesterday, I’m really surprised at the feelings that came out, and as you can imagine I’ve been thinking about it ever since!
I think I might … [ personal details] … and this is something I would never have considered doing before yesterday (I would have felt too embarassed, ashamed, etc), and I hope that will allow me to finally close the door on the whole thing.Maria L.
* I just wanted to let you know that I have not bitten my nails once since we had our session a couple of weeks ago and a 30 year habit has seemingly been finally broken…
I am extremely happy and my family and friends are absolutely amazed!! I would happily recommend your services to anyone who wants to break any similar bad habits.
Many thanks again for your help in ridding me of an awful habit.Ben Varey, Wanstead, London
* Thanks a lot Andrew! Things are going extremely well in fact. I haven’t bitten my nails at all since the day i saw you. Now I just wish i had come sooner. Its remarkable. Its early days but I feel very optimistic.
I read similar testimonials on your website before I met you which is why I chose to see you in the first instance. I read them with some scepticism at the time although now I understand, from my own experience that they were 100% true. Such a simple yet effective process in the end.Justine Spencer, London
* Thanks for the nail biting session back in January. The results have been fantasic and I am amazed how it made me stop after just one visit. Immediately after leaving I felt like a weight had been lifted of sorts and since then I have not had the urge to nibble! Great Stuff.Rob Muir, London
* Just wanted to drop you a line. My nails are growing very long and I will need to get them done at the salon soon – I am thrilled. Thanks so much for your help.Lav. K, London
* Andrew, I don’t know what you did last week but the effect was incredible. For the first time in more years than I remember, I’ve been able to twist around without my back hurting. Thank you.”(name witheld)
* Firstly, again, thank you. Amazing. Wow. I have been feeling so much lighter and positive since and seem to be approaching things from a different perspective and handling things slightly better. I feel good inside, not so shaky, the sudden “downers” seem to have stopped. How can I put it…I feel more awake as if a dust sheet has just been removed!! Think I said that once before (or something like that). Each time I have gone through regression it feels as if layer gets lifted off and I just keep on feeling lighter and better.Suz
* Thank you for my Past Life Regression. An amazing experience. I could feel everything, the sand beneath my feet, trickling through my toes, and my name, Ajax, a tall and lonely man, wandering, because he had lost his best friend. This all explains so much. Thank you once again.Andy Bull, Musician
* Have just done a presentation and it was a roaring success. Thank you so much for your work. I am a transformed public speaker! If you want to put my comments on your website, please do.Bert, from London
* I have seen a decent improvement to my speech, and feel more confident talking to people now. I will contact you in the near future about when I want another session. Hope that is ok with you. Hope you are well. Thank you very much.Amit G, London
* Just wanted to let you know that Jordan had her end of year play last night and it was a complete success!
She spoke beautifully, clearly and loudly – she was an absolute star. I had so many parents approach me afterwards, expressing their admiration for her.
Thank you so much for helping Jordan with her stutter. She has made amazing progress and getting through the play without a hiccup has done wonders for her confidence.
Should she need another session in the future, I will be in touch. Thank you once again, you have made such a difference.Julie Collins
* I went to see Andrew because my Tinnitus was entrenched in my conscious mind and it was making it difficult to sleep at night (constant ringing, etc.). After 1 session the improvement was remarkable – I had taught my mind not to focus on the internal noise I heard.
I never have sleeping problems now – I certainly would recommend Andrew to anyone who sought my opinion on this matterBenjamin Rowntree – Management Consultant
* My tinnitus… I’ve had times when i haven’t heard it. It definitely has calmed down at night, I hardly hear it now (it is very faint or not there), which is really nice to get some peace at night!
Hopefully it will carry on, it has definitely improved and it doesn’t distract me as much as it did.Louise, School Teacher
* Dear Andrew, I won’t be needing our appointment next week, as it is much better now and has virtually gone away.D.F., Lawyer, London – message received after the second session.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You!
I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience.
There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!Diane
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed.
Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself.
I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.Adri
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring.
I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.Rachel
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you.
Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”P.C. , London
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.Chris P, Tech Support , London
... and many, many more that we haven't yet added ...
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person