Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
HYPNOSIS & HYPNOTHERAPY WILL HELP YOU SUCCESSFULLY DEAL WITH FEELINGS OF GUILT.
* Hello Andrew,
I just wanted say thank you for your help yesterday, I’m really surprised at the feelings that came out, and as you can imagine I’ve been thinking about it ever since!
I think I might … [ personal details] … and this is something I would never have considered doing before yesterday (I would have felt too embarassed, ashamed, etc), and I hope that will allow me to finally close the door on the whole thing.
So, thank you! Take care and chat soon,
Every year we help many, many people resolve all sorts of guilt issues, ranging from something they have done which they now regret (i.e. “Please can you help me forget...”), to more deeper rooted issues arising from negative childhood experiences and the like.
Whatever your particular guilt feelings, and whether or not you know where they come from, there is always a way for you to resolve it and we can help you do that.
If you would like some more information on treating your guilt feelings, please send an email, explaining your situation, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you would really like to get on with sorting it out, you can book an appointment at Professional Hypnotherapy London, with either myself (Andrew Parr) or my colleague Colin Davis immediately.
EMAIL OR MESSAGE NOW
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OR REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Our private, confidential receptionist will answer your call and take care of everything for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!