Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Will Help You Stop Binging and Stop Binge Eating
If you binge eat there will be a reason – when that reason is resolved, you will stop – it really is that simple. Sometimes that is very easy and takes just one or two sessions, sometimes it may require a short course of treatment, depending upon what the underlying issues are.
As an example, Caz, came to see me for a handful of sessions overall and, like most people, thought she would be the one who it ‘wouldn’t work for’ :-). When we finished I asked if she would mind sharing a few thoughts for others to see and this is what she wrote…
* Hey Andrew, here is my testimonial…
For as long as I can remember I have been trapped in a cycle of very destructive, obsessive behaviour. Most recently this has manifested itself as an eating disorder. I was so tired of feeling like a failure as my inner demons took over and I was powerless to stop eating, worse still I had no idea why I was behaving in a manner that made me so unhappy.
Andrew has helped me discover the reason for this behaviour and helped me deal with my feelings. I have had no urges to binge since I started seeing Andrew. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and it is hard to put into words the gratitude I feel towards Andrew for freeing me from these demons that were ruining my life!!
(I don’t mind you using my first name but would rather you withheld my surname.) These are genuine words and I would like to say a huge thank you to you; wow… I feel great!!!
See you soon Kind regards Caz. Thank you so much for everything.
* Hello again, Andrew,
Am still feeling okay, so would like to put things on hold for a while and see how I go.
Thank you very much for everything you have done for me so far. I am delighted with how much better I feel already.
Every year we help many, many people stop binge eating and you can be one of them. If you would like to explain your needs to in detail, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you would like to get on with sorting it out and book your first appointment with either myself (Andrew Parr) or my colleague Colin Davis, please do call our private receptionist and she will take care of everything for you.
EMAIL OR MESSAGE NOW
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OR REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!